Barcode : 9781264285846
ISBN : 9781264285846
ปีพิมพ์ : 21 / 2022
ขนาด ( w x h ) : 0 x 0 mm.
จำนวนหน้า : 0 หน้า
หมวดหนังสือ : อายุรศาสตร์
รายละเอียดสินค้า : HARRISON'S PRINCIPLES OF INTERNAL MEDICINE (VOLUME 1-2) (2 BK.) (IE)
** เปิด PRE-ORDER ตั้งแต่วันนี้ -15 มิถุนายน 2565 ลูกค้าจะได้รับหนังสือวันที่ 20 มิถุนายน 2565 เป็นต้นไป
The Voice of Clinical Reason: The Landmark 21st Edition
The definitive guide to internal medicine is more essential than ever with the latest in COVID-19 and vaccine hesitancy, disease mechanisms, updated clinical trial results and recommended guidelines, state-of-the art radiographic images, therapeutic approaches and specific treatments, hundreds of demonstrative full-colour drawings, and practical clinical decision trees and algorithms. Recognized by healthcare professionals worldwide as the leading authority on applied pathophysiology and clinical medicine, Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine gives you the informational foundation you need to provide the best patient care possible. Trusted by generations of students and clinicians, this cornerstone two-volume text maintains its accessible, standard-setting balance between the scientific basis of signs and symptoms, and the clinical management of the patient. This 21st edition is more relevant and essential than ever, with a refreshed, user-friendly design and cutting-edge new content and insights from the world’s leading clinicians and researchers in every major medical specialty.
Features new to this edition:
The Voice of Clinical Reason
Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine is the world's most trusted clinical medicine text―and a superb resource for learning the art and science of clinical reasoning. Recognized by healthcare professionals worldwide as the leading authority on applied pathophysiology and clinical medicine, Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine provides the informational foundation you need for the best patient care possible. This new edition is fully updated with timely new chapters and essential updates across the spectrum of internal medicine. Written and edited by the world’s top experts in their respective fields, this landmark guide provides comprehensive, accurate, and essential coverage of the pathogenesis, diagnosis, and treatment of disease.
Harrison’s is world-renowned as the most authoritative source for:
• Clear, concise schemas that facilitate the generation of differential diagnoses to reason efficiently through complex real world clinical cases
• The physiologic and etiologic basis of signs and symptoms, which are covered through a wealth of unsurpassed expert guidance and linked to the disease-specific chapters that follow
• Updated clinical trial results and recommended guidelines
• Excellent and extensive visual support, including radiographs, clinical photos, schematics, and high-quality drawings • Coverage of both therapeutic approaches and specific treatment regimens
• Practical clinical decision trees and algorithms
• Organ/system-specific sections, with clinically relevant pathophysiology and practical clinical advice on the approach to the patient, strategies towards building a differential diagnosis, outstanding clinical algorithms and diagnostic schema, a wealth of clinical images and diagrams, current clinical guidelines, and general and specific approaches to therapy
Updated content that reflects new approved therapeutics and new practicechanging guidelines and evidence summaries:
• More than 1000 clinical, pathological, and radiographic photographs, diagnostic and therapeutic decision trees, and clear schematics and diagrams describing pathophysiologic processes
• Numerous atlases featuring curated collections of important visual aspects of diagnosis and management
• Updated and time-saving curation and synthesis of established and new medical literature and studies
• Clinically relevant coverage of disease mechanics and pathophysiology, and related therapeutic mechanisms
• Joseph Loscalzo, MD, PhD, is Hersey Professor of the Theory and Practice of Medicine at Harvard Medical School, Chairman of the Department of Medicine, and Physician-in-Chief at Brigham and Women's Hospital.
• Anthony S. Fauci, MD, is Chief of the Laboratory of Immunoregulation and Director of the National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Diseases for the National Institutes of Health.
• Dennis L. Kasper, MD, is William Emery Channing Professor of Medicine and Professor of Microbiology and Molecular Genetics at Harvard Medical School.
• Stephen L. Hauser, MD, is Robert A. Fishman Distinguished Professor of Neurology and Director of the UCSF Weill Institute for Neurosciences for the University of California, San Francisco.
• Dan L. Longo, MD, is Professor of Medicine at Harvard University School of Medicine and Deputy Editor of Oncology for the New England Journal of Medicine.
• J. Larry Jameson, MD, PhD, is Robert G. Dunlop Professor of Medicine; Dean of Raymond and Ruth Perelman School of Medicine; and Executive Vice President of the University of Pennsylvania for the Health System.
Table of Contents Overview
1. The Profession of Medicine
2. Cardinal Manifestations and Presentation of Diseases
4. Oncology and Hematology
5. Infectious Diseases
6. Disorders of the Cardiovascular System
7. Disorders of the Respiratory System
8. Critical Care Medicine
9. Disorders Of the Kidney and Urinary Tract
10. Disorders of the Gastrointestinal System
11. Immune-Mediated, Inflammatory, and Rheumatologic Disorders
12. Endocrinology and Metabolism
13. Neurologic Disorders
14. Poisoning, Drug Overdose, and Envenomation
15. Disorders Associated with Environmental Exposures
16. Genes, the Environment, and Disease
17. Global Medicine
19. Consultative Medicine